I just bought me a ticket to ride the wild surf back at me home-break in NORCAL this late April/early May. Planned it out to a tee and the low tide in the am for some serious two weeks worth of dawn patrol stoke-filled sessions of liquid play time!
The great thing about this trip is that upon my return back to the frozen hell of me exile, I'll only have 10 weeks left on me indentured servitude contract...then so long Alaska!
Anyways, came across another trailer from one me favorite surf flicks!
The great thing about this trip is that upon my return back to the frozen hell of me exile, I'll only have 10 weeks left on me indentured servitude contract...then so long Alaska!
Anyways, came across another trailer from one me favorite surf flicks!
I went to your blog today to see what's up at good O'Beer Can Beach and found that you deleted your blog...I'll miss you Christian, but will take your advice and make a prilgramage to the Beer Can to meet up with you.
ReplyDelete