Thursday, April 30, 2009

POOP CULTURE = KOOKS ON THE LOOSE



Dingle berries in the water...how much do I loath the celebridiots who think they're so cool because they can stand up on a 11 foot board and go straight in foam...viewing these images always generates an uneasy nauseated feeling within me tummy...BELCH!

6 comments:

  1. Why the hell does the chick in the top picture (whover that is—I live in L.A. and have no idea who anyone is) have the leash on her front ankle? And what's so cool about celebrities surfing badly anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly my point...POOP CULTURE at its finest! :-p

    P.S. That be Lindsey Lohan's lame-ass in the top pic...was what sent me off into this rant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few scoops of ice cream each night wouldn't hurt these chicks either. Much too skinny!

    My son always loves the songs on your MyPod. When I pull up your blog, he comes over to dance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I wanna be the guy surfing doggie style in pic 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol !
    come on, give them a break, every body had to learn one day ...

    I am adding your blog to our friend list, it's real cool.
    Yours was added some time ago surfsister, but I recall I couldn't leave you any message at the time.

    Aloha from spain,

    florian

    flyinglongboarder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for adding me Mr. Flying...I need to learn some Spanish, but love the pics. I was once stationed at an American Air Force base in Spain, near Zaragoza...enjoyed watching some bull fights there and dancing until dawn.

    ReplyDelete