Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Moving Even Further North...


Thanks to SurfAlaska.net for the great pic...Yep, I've accepted a full-time permanent position with the University of Alaska at Juneau and will be moving up there this summer. Looking forward to this new adventure, though the surf access will be a bit of a logistical nightmare, I intend to make the most of it.

It is my intention to use this job as a springboard towards something that will allow me to eventually transfer back to Cali or on to Hawaii...

3 comments:

  1. What? WHAT? You can't go! I love your blog! Don't go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move and keep us posted. I want to see pics of you getting glacier shacked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No fears...I'm not ending the blog, just moving it a big bit further North. I will still continue to write my surfing related experiences and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete