Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back in the Life


Been real busy getting reintegrated into the NORCAL life. Have been able to surf as much as I can get, but, as you can see from pics, the swell has been a bit on the finicky side with tons of foggy goop to sit atop of your spot. I'm still without a place to live, though friends are letting me stay with them until I find a place.

Looking forward to the late-summer/early-fall ground swell that will soon begin to roll through, as it brings a bit more consistency and less wind upon its arrival.

Need to just commit myself to surfing as much as possible, outside of work, as I'm still finding myself a bit distracted by other "daily" tasks that take away from my swell time. It sure will be nice to find a place of my own to set up shop...let's hope that it will be REAL soon.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to freeze my ass off amid teh fog and rocks. It's going to me metal. \m/

    I'm buying a 4/3 next week and am looking for my gloves and booties. Not sure if I'll need them though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4/3? Are ya sure? I personally use a 5/4 Hotline with hoodie and booties, which works just fine. Don't need the gloves because I need to be able to feel the water with my paddle, but then again, we do have pretty cold water up here so just be sure to wear two long sleeve rash guards (like me) and you should be fine. Can't wait to so you some NORCAL fun.

    ReplyDelete