Following the mellow dawn-patrol session of the previous day, I decided to hit up a local favorite to see if anything was happening. Arrived at mid-tide thinking that there would be too much water for anything worth while...BOY was I wrong!
The Jetty did not disappoint. I caught my fair share of overhead rights with an occasional sacrificial, but fun, left. The sets just kept coming, and with only 3 of us out, plenty to go around. I decided that I had made the right decision and just enjoyed the mellow stoke and pumping waves.
This particular break has a rep for being a bad-ass in the winter, which, by what I've seen in the past, is well deserved. However, during the summer and early fall, you can still get some heart-pumping fun at this break, which I must try to get to more often now that I have a 4x4 truck to get me there.
Here be some pics:




That cottage looks great!
ReplyDeleteThe surf does, too.
Peace,
Christian
lovely....
ReplyDeleteOh, I love it!
ReplyDelete