Being that the swell has backed off considerably since last week, the only wave worth surfing was a special spot that always produces some fun lefts and rights and is ALWAYS firing. The trick is to get there when it's not crowded, which is usually after the morning rush.
I'm beginning to feel too spoiled with my new/old cheater stick that I recently acquired from my friend. This thing carves and moves so easily across the face, I almost feel like other surfers look at me in the water and curse my luck. Anyways, my luck definitely brings a smile to my face when I'm out in the water.
My friend, Shasara was surfing with her surf buddy Jessica further north, off the peninsula. After I finished my session I drove up to see if I could get a couple of pics of her and Jessica surfing. The pic above and pics below are what was taken of their session:
Those NORCAL ladies seem skilled and fun!
ReplyDelete