Monday, February 6, 2012

Pics of Boss who Surfs and Others

So, the Boss on Friday informs me that he wants to surf in the early afternoon and tells me to be at his house (1/2 way to the home break) at 11:00 am.

The swell is coming up, but still a manageable 7' @14 sec. Besides, the sunny skies and no wind definitely added an extra enticement for some serious water time.

I get up to his place, and he tells me that he checked the cam and that it still looked flat because of the tides. So, we decide to wait for a later go-out...BIG MISTAKE.

By the time we get to the over-look at 2 pm, the oncoming low tide (a 0.5 at 4 pm) was sucking out and creating big walls of liquid closeouts. Though it looked fun, as in steep drops that either permitted a quick bottom turn or quickly ended in implosions liquid cold fury, I decide to opt out due to the crazy conditions and absent shoulders.

The Boss decides to give it a go...I promised to take some pics of him, though I guess I missed his actual rides because I left before he said he finally got it "dialed in".

Here b the Boss who Surfs:

And some others:

No comments:

Post a Comment