Surf Session #34:
Perfect waves with peaks a'plenty, but my own abilities very hobbled and off, as too many potential stoke-fueled events turned into moments of frustration because I couldn't get myself inserted...we'll I caught a couple of decent rides but made a mental decision to borrow my friends Harbour 10'6" Boat for these smaller quicker waves. It's easy to paddle and has plenty of rocker for hauling ass on the faces than my current board.
Anyways, had to exit early to get to work...though I wished I had more time as the tide was coming in and the additional water was giving the swell some decent shape and fun shoulders.
Surf Session #35:
Horrible and a mess. Too much water (high tide) and too much washing-machine action for anything to really have shape. Took out my friend's 10'6" for a test drive, but not many drops to be had unless I really wanted to punish myself.
Looking forward to taking my friend's board out in better conditions. The fog came in and I took a nice close-out to a sand filled mouth ending of another disappointing session. Not much else to report.
Here be the pics (all these are from #34):
Love the pics of the peaks, second and third from the top of #34. Looks fun out there.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Donny. Looks very playful. sorry you did not get to play as much as you wished. I guess you took the pictures at the end of your session when the conditions were getting better ;(
ReplyDelete