Saturday, December 17, 2011

Surf Session #73

Back at the secret spot, that really is not so secret up in NORCAL.

Hit it early, before daybreak, for some strong offshore fun. The conditions were a bit intimidating given the long interval that was producing some serious size to the swell (6' @ 14 sec).

Mother Ocean was definitely creating havoc and nervous bellies in the lineup.

I caught my two overhead trips to stoke-ville before quickly departing the liquid playground for some pics of the ongoing fun before heading off to work.

7 comments:

  1. Great pics!
    (thanks for the heads up)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epic Saturday, Pabs. Flatter than flat down here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the 1st picture..I think the off shores make a beautiful statement =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive. Definitely my limit in terms of wave size. I will go but with the fear will be stronger than the fun factor.
    PS: hey Pabs, I'm not receiving your updates since you moved your blog. Am I the only one???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pabs, awesome pics. I bet six feet is normal for your guys. Look freaking cold, and here I am complaining about cold, sunny, offshores in Manhattan Beach.

    ReplyDelete