Wednesday, June 27, 2012

No. 36

Another beautiful NORCAL early morning/dawn patrol sesh, with clean but cold water conditions.

Surfed the Secret Spot…overwhelmingly small, but fun conditions with very challenging shoulders. Had the spot entirely to my lonesome self, while others attempted the breaks further south. Caught my fair share of lefts and rights for the 2 hours that I was in.

Shoulder is not enjoying all of this activity, so am trying to cut back and save up for the upcoming SOCAL surf trip. Looking forward to sharing some stoke with my fellow SOCAL bloggers!

Not any pics, per lack of surfers...but I did manage to get a Gull to pose in front of a classic NORCAL Summer-time Sandbar Closeout!

4 comments:

  1. I will take my camera on our blogger surf session and will get some pictures of you surfing SoCal waves :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is gonna be fun!!!! :-)... But don't laugh at my surfing . lol

      Delete
  2. I will try and make a good photo subject...it will be nice to finally surf in water that will hopefully be above 50 degrees in temp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Pabs that's gonna feel like the tropics to you;-)... Lol

      Delete