No. 37:
At usual spot after a disappointing drive and look at the
secret spot...too small and windblown. However, decided to drive just 15 min
north and was surprised to see clean and fun conditions at the usual spot.
Surfed some really fun longboardable peelers that allowed me
to practice on my trimming technique. Shared the spot with 5 other dudes and a
Suppy...but everyone played nice.
No pics from this session, as the conditions went to crap as
soon as I got out...
No. 38:
4th of July early morning sesh at the usual spot again. This
time bigger conditions with a crowd.
I was lucky to have got on it early, having myself a
"wave smorgasbord" for the first hour before the crowd got thick and
heavy.
It was funny to see everyone in their own little
packs...clumped together in a social surfing frenzy of sharing the waves...when
amongst friends, and dropping in...when competing for the bigger sets.
I set myself up on my own little peak that would produce
some nice drops and shoulders to play upon. Surfed it until my shoulder and
arms cried out in agony for me to go in.
Here b da pics:
Well those pictures make me want to surf!!! I hope it's just like that At San Elijo in a few weeks :-)
ReplyDelete