A little later in the morning at the secret spot. Was
surprised to see a thick marine layer upon arrival, having experienced nothing but clear
skies on the drive out to the spot.
Was not sure if I was going to attempt it at first because
of the short intervals and the stacked up sets that appeared to be closing out
through the thick mist. Decided to give it a go and was glad I did.
Fun drops with quick shoulders, but very challenging given
this spots reputation of being a bit mean and forceful if you fuck up. Caught
plenty of liquid stoke, but no pics given the completely fog enshrouded
environment.
However, I stumbled across some pretty silly pics of the smoking hot singer Rihanna using her SUP in a very interesting way. Looks like the suppy is earning its keep by being utilized as a floating bar!
If you can't tell...I'm not a fan of SUP's, and never will be...too many celebratards use them as an excuse to think their surfers...NOT! Besides, something about being
completely disconnected from the ocean and using an oar instead of your hands
just makes me want to puke every time I see one.


No comments:
Post a Comment