Saturday, October 6, 2012

No. 58

Same spot as the previous sesh…smaller conditions, but longer interval. Woke up with my wrist sore from the previous day’s sacrificial save of my board, grabbing it when I should of let it go. Getting old sucks!

Was the only one out for the first 30 minutes…very challenging given the intermittent scatter sets that seemed to pop up out of nowhere, with me too far inside to make them. After a couple problematic fails, I finally caught some decent rides but far removed from what the previous days fun had delivered.

Thinking of resting on Sunday…but who knows. If it comes up a bit more, could be interesting with the 14 sec interval.

Here b the pics:

4 comments:

  1. I've been away from the online surfing community since school started. Great pics. They waves look really fun and EMPTY. Must be nice, but my goodness it looks cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cold it b...hence the reason for the 5/4 wit hoodie and booties! Good to see u back to the blogging...

      Delete
  2. Cold!!??? Um I almost feel guilty telling you water temp was like 70% today!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That should be 70 degrees not percent ... Lol....I don't know what I was thinking.. I was so tired and worn from surfing when I typed this yesterday ;-)

      Delete