Monday, October 15, 2012

No. 62

Went out to the usual spot thinking that the late afternoon low low would produce some fun rides, but was skunked by the higher than normal water conditions and absent sand bar, leaving me scrapping for anything on the outside while the shorties had fun with the inside.

I did manage to catch some nice drops and rides, but only a handful for the 2 hours that I was out. At least the weather was nice and the water warmer than usual.

Anyways, expecting something to change this winter, with the hope that the bar gets itself rebuilt.

Here b the pics, with most of the action happening on the inside:

5 comments:

  1. Water warmer than usual?... What are we talking about here?? I prob still be bundled up I'm sure;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gald to see you're back in the water and on the Blog. MellowYellow is getting LOTS of action in SoCal. Malibu, Topanga, Sunset, Venice, El Porto and Manhattan Beach.

    Can't thank you enough for bringing that bad bitch down here!!! Hope to make it north in the future...there will be dayz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to your visit...but will attempt my own return to SOCAL next year sometime.

      Delete
  3. Those pics are great. The waves there look so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr. Duckbutter...thanks for reading and appreciating. You would have had fun, and probably most of them to yourself...as the crowd factor did not get big until after I had left the water.

      Delete