Nothing to report but frustration for a sesh that held such great
promise after being foretasted with 5’ @ 20 sec conditions! Too much water
given the tides, with the high wiping out any energy that these massive walls
of numb-nutted wonder had, while only leaving suicidal closeouts for those few brave
souls desperate enough to give it a try.
Well, at least I can say that I caught a 20 second interval wave and lived to tell the tale, after bailing out its back before being thrown against the rocky shoreline that we affectionately call "The Bone-Yards".
No fun at all…just survival mode and short rides that ended
before they started. Here’s to hoping that as the low moves into the early
morning this weekend, I will have more to report.
Took only a handful of pics, with these two making the cut.
The top pic gives you an idea of the interval and amount of water, with the pic
below metaphorically showcasing the only thing I did during the entire sesh…sit
and wait.
That last pic just looks Very serene... But yet eerie at the same time... Sitting all alone in the vast ocean!
ReplyDeleteOh...you're never alone! Mr. Whitey is always around to make the occasional house call! ;-)
Delete