
(Written upon my return to Myspace...which I am now in the process of leaving again, but forever)
Tis been a sometimes destructive, yet always rewarding journey upon which I have traveled...impaling myself upon the jagged spikes of embarrassment and failure, whilst picking up the pieces and remaining confident that SOMEDAY something would happen to awaken me to the truth of my inner being.
Yes, I HATE MYSPACE and all that it entails! However, I would be remiss in simply dismissing this technological transcriber of ones own inner demons...having decided to rejoin the fracas of the fearful faithful, whom continue to disengage themselves from the reality of inevitability and destruction. Yes...though I hate the system and all it stands for...Myspace still provides a very useful platform from which one can distribute and display their own inner demons while playfully posting powerful tidbits of arachistic wisdom that help expose and demean the processes by which our apathetic culture functions...therein lies the hope.
Tis been a sometimes destructive, yet always rewarding journey upon which I have traveled...impaling myself upon the jagged spikes of embarrassment and failure, whilst picking up the pieces and remaining confident that SOMEDAY something would happen to awaken me to the truth of my inner being.
Yes, I HATE MYSPACE and all that it entails! However, I would be remiss in simply dismissing this technological transcriber of ones own inner demons...having decided to rejoin the fracas of the fearful faithful, whom continue to disengage themselves from the reality of inevitability and destruction. Yes...though I hate the system and all it stands for...Myspace still provides a very useful platform from which one can distribute and display their own inner demons while playfully posting powerful tidbits of arachistic wisdom that help expose and demean the processes by which our apathetic culture functions...therein lies the hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment