Through the dark I walk alonedeep in thought and far from home
restless deeds guide my path
full of pain and constant wrath
Hope still clings to my heart
as a dream to impart
a tiny wish upon my soul
true love I seek to make me whole
Through the noise of the false
dead to me with no result
truth hidden from my eyes
as games are played with endless lies
On and on I must go
day to day to the show
fight the loss and the shame
of many mistakes I am blamed
Will it end with the one
faith restored from what is done
life renewed and directed
towards a path less corrected
I hide a wealth of dreams denied
silently sleeping deep inside
in pursuit of my one muse
to awaken or confuse
On and On I must go
day to day to the show
fight the loss and the shame
fulfill the dreams and end the game
No comments:
Post a Comment